Configure feed to payment provider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Configure feed to payment provider

I am using Sagepay (protx) as my payment provider and it is working great, however I need to suppress the delivery address in the feed that is sent to Sagepay when the order is being paid for. Sagepay advise that the delivery address is optional but Actinic aren't able to advise how to change the feed from within Actinic. Can anyone help?

Just for reference - the reason why I need to suppress the delivery address is that I sell parcel deliveries on line (www.parcel2ship.co.uk). The customer can order multiple deliveries going to separate addresses within a single order and gets confused if he sees his own address as the delivery address within Sagepay and sometimes thinks that the order is invalid.

Hope someone can help.

Denis

Why not simply stop sending customer email from Sagepay?
    Alan Johnson

Quality Parrot Cages & Accessories by Parrotize UK
    Pet Accessories by Animal Instinct

Comment

The problem is that the delivery address is shown to the customer on a sagepay screen before the customer confirms payment. It is that that I am trying to suppess.

Comment

In which case you could try commenting out the section of the PROTX script which begins Add Delivery Address. Note this will have to be redone every time you update the software version.
        Alan Johnson

Quality Parrot Cages & Accessories by Parrotize UK
        Pet Accessories by Animal Instinct

Comment

Thanks, sounds reasonable. Don't suppose you know which script is us to generate the protx feed?

Comment

Working...
          X