Using Product Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using Product Videos

On some of my products I would like to inlcude a short Video instead of a Product Image.

Due to the specific layout I am trying to obtain I would like the Image input field to except video file extensions rather than embedding the video player into the Description textarea. Then using a simple PHP if statement to determine the file extention I would display the HTML for the video or image.

Currently the image input field will only accept image file extensions. Is there a configuration file I can edit to allow other file extensions in the Image input field?

Thanks

Nope not that i know of.

But this is why you have the facility to create your own variables to be used. Don't screw with the existing features, add your own instead.

This way you can have a global product layout catering for both possibly or at worst a layout for each purpose.

Comment

I didnt realise that I could add my own variables. Please could you tell me how to do this or a link for more information? Thanks

Comment

Try the inbuilt help, 1000's of pages of help on all parts of the package, some great info in there.

Comment

Working...
        X