Total Weight on Data Entry Sheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total Weight on Data Entry Sheet

Hello. I have found this question asked previously years ago but no reply. I would like the total weight of the goods to appear on the data entry sheet. Is there any way of doing this?

Alternatively, though not as good, I would like this weight to appear in full in the customer's order in the Orders screen on Actinic. At the moment only the first two digits appear on the Shipping tab as the column is not wide enough for the whole figure, and there does not appear to be any way of widening the column. The first two digits are not enough as it could be 20g, 200g, 2000g or 20,000g. Any help? Order information is not editable as the orders are for export into Sage.

Thanks in advance.

Sarah

only the first two digits appear on the Shipping tab as the column is not wide enough for the whole figure, and there does not appear to be any way of widening the column.
    I might be mistaken on which bit you're referring to, but the column width can be widened by dragging on the column divider.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

'Fraid Not

Thanks Mike, but no, this does not work. It could be because we do not process orders on Actinic but export them into Sage using Actinic Link - nothing on the screen in the Orders tab is editable.

Sarah

Comment

Go to Business Settings > Ordering and untick the 'bypass Order Processing' bit.

Then open an order and you should be able to adjust the columns as required.

You can go back and tick the box again and Actinic will remember things as you left them.

Mike

Comment

Thanks. Any help with first question?

Thanks Mike: that works. Would have been good to have known that 4 years ago!

However, can anybody help on my main question, which is a much better solution - how to get the weight onto the Data Entry Sheet?

With the solution that Mike helped with, viewing the weight in the Shipping tab of the order, means opening each order in Actinic, clicking the Shipping tab and writing down the weight on the Data Entry Sheet, which for the number of orders that we receive is time consuming and only possible during slack times.

Sarah

Comment

If you contact Duncan http://community.actinic.com/member.php?u=4293 he'll probably be able to modify the report for you.

Mike

Comment

Working...
            X