Google Base Attribute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Base Attribute

My Google Base file that originates from V9 Froogle export is not being accepted by Google Base any more because of the missing attribute "Condition" required since 30th June - is a fix being done for this?

Sorry - since posting have just found this previous post

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=42470

Any plans to get an update done or do I have to manually add this attribute??

Dave

Look at the Mash from Mole-end. £35 for a 12 month license I think and it does google and yahoo site maps too amongst other things.

Army Gore-tex
    Winter Climbing Mitts
    webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
    Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

I only recently bought one for V7 - hope that isn't out of date - haven't checked it yet to see if it has the Condition attribute.
      Dave

Comment

The new condition is included by default in our product mash for google shopping.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Jan

So does that mean that the Export Google Product Search Data Feed that is built-in to V9 that I have been using to date to upload my products to Google Base is now redundant and I'll have to buy a V9 Product Mash from Mole End?

Dave
          Dave

Comment

Not at all, you can add the variable to the Actinic google base feed by creating user defined property and adding that to your Actinic feed. There is a knowledge base article about it somewhere.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

OK thanks - I'll try looking for it.

Dave

Comment

Dave, you remind me of Lionel Blair each time you post.

Comment

Lee - don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not - I suspect not! I don't really talk like him and can't dance as well. Will have to change my avatar to Lionel to keep you amused.

Jan - thanks for the info - I found it OK and made the adjustment successfully.

Dave

Comment

It wasn't meant in a derogatory sense, your avatar just reminds me of him. **cue soundtrack**

Give us a clue, with michaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeelllllllll parkinsonnnnn

Comment

Come to think of it I do look a bit like Lionel Blair.
                      Dave

Comment

LOL nice one.

Comment

Found the link:

http://kb.actinic.com/activekb/quest...n%27+attribute

Works OK on V9 and V8

Dave

Comment

The link above is a bit messed here's one that works for th eKB reference:
                            http://bit.ly/4jY2Yu

Comment

Thanks - should have checked it first.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X