Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Menu/Brochure Page On Homepage

Hi,
    I have changed one of the brochure page titles on my menu displayed on the homepage, however when I load up the homepage it still displays the old Title, but when you click on this link or any other link the title changes to the new one?
    Any Ideas how I can get it to change on the Homepage when the site initially loads up would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks
    Rob

Do a website refresh or change some content on the page in question and then change it back to force a refresh of just that page.

Comment

Hi Ive given that a try and no luck, when the Home page loads up as .co.uk/home.html it works properly but when its just co.uk it loads up the old setting, a friend says I need to update the index.html, does anyone know how I do this?
      Rob

Comment

hmm if you click on your top level homepage on the content tree then make sure it is ticked as Use as Website Home Page and then on page settings make sure the page filename is index.html
        www.simonstaton.co.uk

Comment

Where do I find the Page Settings page?

Comment

Page Details I meant sorry, it is located in the design view then at the bottom should say page details - home if you are on the homepage
            www.simonstaton.co.uk

Comment

Ive done that but still no luck, any other ideas?

Comment

Is there a Support Phone Line I can ring for this problem?

Comment

Sounds like you have renamed your home page, which is ill advised, simply reverse what you changed and it should all be fine. It's called as it is for a reason, you really need to leave it as it is.

Comment

Working...
                  X