Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"This product is currently unavailable" on all products!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This product is currently unavailable" on all products!

Hi,

I have a working site at the moment using Actinic 8.5.1.0.0.0. I tried to import a large list of new products, totally replacing the old list, and also uploaded the relevant product images.

When I did this, every product on the site displayed the following message where the price should be:

"This product is currently unavailable"

When I tried to add the product to the basket, the site gave a perl error too.

Each product has stock and prices set, and I've tried refreshing and purging around 5 times, along with every other relevant option in the web menu. I tried deleting the entire /acatalog directory too, along with the full perl scripts in the /cgi-bin.

Does anyone know what could be causing this error?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris.

I would roll it back pre install and try it again.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hi Jont,

Thanks for replying.

The thing is, I have a CSV of all the product data, around 400 lines, so if I tried it again, I would simply import the file over the current set of data, and republish, which is exactly what I did in the first instance.

I have checked and double checked all the price settings, and both "enabled" and "product visible" are ticked, which are the most probable causes of the problem.

If it comes down to it, then yes I would have to try again, but I'm a web developer working for a company, so to try again means downtime for the customer whilst I attempt to implement the new products.

The data I want to import is exported from a working test server, where the problem doesnt occur, so I know the data is ok.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Chris.

Comment

what happens if you create a product manually? ie not from import csv file?

Comment

I tried creating a product manually after I had imported the list, and the new product was still saying unavailable too.

Comment

I found a simular problem when I had played with products that had permutations, where for some reason they did not work anymore (probably removed item or link on override), removing the permutations solved the problem and removed the "This product is currently unavailable"
            Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
            X