Change Payment and then Snapshot Fails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change Payment and then Snapshot Fails

As the title says really. Over the last couple of weeks we have been trying to add various other methods of payment to the website.

Once a payment option has been added all snapshots fail with Actinic crashing.

If we remove the CommonOCC folder then we can snapshot but get a few errors (as expected) for missing files.

I have looked on the forum but am unable to locate anything specific to this issue.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Jason
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

I have upgraded the site from 9.03 to 9.04 and still get the same crash.

I have removed Actinic and carried out a clean install, imported site and the site does back up successfully.

Again on a clean install as soon as I add another payment option and do a snapshot Actinic crashes.

This site was built in 9.03 and is not an upgrade from an earlier version so there is no hidden history causing the problem.
    Regards

Jason

Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Hi Jason

I suggest you register a support query through HERE. Someone from support will then be able to get hold of your database and investigate further.
      Kiran Chandran
      Technical Support - SellerDeck
      http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/

Further help can also be found at http://community.sellerdeck.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Comment

Thanks Kiran,

Support have been looking at this for two days now and it has been escalated to the development team.
        Regards

Jason

Zirconium Rings
        Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Working...
        X