Modifying customer emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modifying customer emails

I would like to modify a few things in the customer emails but am unsure if it is possible and if so which script I would need to make the changes.
    I am not talking about the automated email which I have made a couple of adjustments to (after reading this forum and the knowledgebase and AUG) and seems to be mainly controlled by orderscript.pl.

I am trying to alter the emails that get sent manually from within Actinic such as payment received, order shipped, etc. I realise that I can make a few changes via the layouts for the emails but I am looking to make other changes that may include:

Increasing the description column width, removing the time, the customers email address, telephone number and fax number and possibly the line that displays the number shipped.

Most of these are covered by a single variable called 'CustomerData' and 'Order Data'.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Darren Guppy
    Golf Tee Warehouse
    Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

These two threads would indicate that it is not possible, although these were posted two and three years ago and was hoping some improvements had been made.

Using Variables in email template
    Editing Variables Not Listed In Library
    Darren Guppy
    Golf Tee Warehouse
    Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Working...
    X