Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Running Sage Link - Little help?? :)

Hi

I'm currently in the process of trying to set up sage link to my actinic store.
    I am using actinic 8.5.3 and sage 2008 50 professional.

I think we have set up the link so that orders are passed from Actinic to sage on export, but when we run the export nothing happens and nothing is posted to sage.

According to the manual, when we run an export, a dialog box should appear and the orders should be posted into sage, but this doesn't happen...
    What are we doing wrong? Any advice would be much appreciated as this is driving me nuts!

I have tried putting the Actinic to sage link as the exectuable program on export completion but this doesn't do anything other than open the link software.
    I'm also not sure if i am putting the export files into the correct place. Currently, they are being saved to the source folder that we specified within the link set up - is this correct? But when you have the link software open it says there are no source csv files available.

Many thanks in advance

Graeme

Actually ignore the last request - managed to get past that problem, but will no doubt be back shortly with something new!

Comment

could you tell us how you fixed the problem?
      Regards,
      Simon Dann Ba Hons, MA.

"The markings of a great platform is it not forcing its users to hack around it, but to progress logically through it" - Anon

Comment

I read the link instruction book properly
        I was naming the export files wrongly.

Comment

i.e. RTFM

Comment

Working...
          X