Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Runtime Error! during upload

Hi all

I am having two issues whilst uploading a version 9 site. The first is a major issue (Runtime Error! and crash) and the second might be related.

First issue: Runtime Error! (Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library)

Over the last week I have had a problem with uploading on Actinic. It was intermittent but has now become everytime. Each time Actinic throws up the following message (see attached) after c. 30 or 40 mins (midway through a full upload) and then Actinic closes.

I then took a back-up of the Site1 folder and tried to install on a different PC. Uploading from this computer has been successful on every attempt.

However on the most recent upload, midway through the following two error pop-ups appeared:

Runtime error 203 at 00003379
    Runtime error 216 at 00007EES

I clicked "ok" for both of them and the upload seemed to continue successfully.

Although the error message appeared in a different format, the fact it was also a Runtime Error seems like there is something in Actinic not right. Has anyone experienced either of the two types of error in Actinic before?

Second issue: Upload freezes

Before the Runtime Error issue arose, a different issue appeared in Actinic. Basically the upload would freeze halfway through. No error, no crash. Just freeze.

We found a workaround by doing a "Site Preview" before an upload. After doing the "Site Preview" the upload would work.

We have not been able to resolve this issue either and continue to have to do a site preview to make the upload go as far as possible.

Has anyone come across this also?

Paul
    Attached Files
    KJ Beckett
    Men's Clothing & Accessories
    Cufflinks, Underwear, Ties, Grooming Products
    Bath, England
    Fast delivery to UK, USA and worldwide.
    Men's Fashion Blog

Hi Paul

Would it be possible for you to register a support query through HERE. Someone in support will then be able to get hold of your database and investigate.
    Kiran Chandran
    Technical Support - SellerDeck
    http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/

Further help can also be found at http://community.sellerdeck.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Comment

Working...
    X