Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update and Refresh hang

Hi

We've got a site in V8.5.3IDHB which has been working ok. The site owners started to get ftp errors (incorrect password) despite this not being changed so their hosting company changed the ftp password and they've updated the details in network setup. The network test passes ok but when they try and do an update or a web refresh Actinic just hangs with the egg timer showing.

We've tried compacting the database, uninstalling and reinstalling the software and deleting all the .cat files on the server but nothing seems to make a difference.

The site is www.annalizzio.co.uk and it appears to be working ok but they've got a sale on can't upload any of the sale items.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Ruth
    Ruth Hibberd
    Http://www.ivisual.co.uk Web Design and Development

Actinic provided a fix

Just to let anyone who's interested know, I rang Actinic with this problem and they emailed me instructions to fix it.

The fix involved opening the access database and making changes to one of the tables so if you need the fix it's probably best to speak to them directly rather than me listing the steps but at least we know there is one!

Ruth
    Ruth Hibberd
    Http://www.ivisual.co.uk Web Design and Development

Comment

Working...
    X