Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Orders/Data in Google Analytics

Hi

I've had a search on this one becuase I'm sure it must have come up before but I can't see anything.

I've just switched on the standard Actinic v9 Google Analytics code which is great although not even half our orders are coming through and being displayed in GA? I can't see anything obvious in the problem orders... product type, country, etc.

Has anyone had this problem before?

Also this morning Google Analytics is displaying the SKU and product name of a product we definately haven't sold (e.g. haven't downloaded an order in Actinic). Again anyone had this before?

Paul
    KJ Beckett
    Men's Clothing & Accessories
    Cufflinks, Underwear, Ties, Grooming Products
    Bath, England
    Fast delivery to UK, USA and worldwide.
    Men's Fashion Blog

Are these 'missing orders' orders that were paid by Paypal?

If so it is most likely due to the customer not returning to your site from Paypal after paying and hence the Receipt page not being called.

Comment

Hi Duncan

I've just been searching through the Google Analytics forum and come up with a similar theory...

I think most of the missing orders are from WorldPay but I suspect this relates to the same problem.

Some PayPal orders are showing in GA but I would imagine the issue is the same for both PP and WP... people aren't going back to the receipt page.

I will have a look at WorldPay and see if there is anything we can do to encourage a return to the reciept page.

However this doesn't address the "extra" product in the GA code. I have searched both the Google and ACtinic forums and can't find anything. I will raise a seperate thread for clarity.

Paul
      KJ Beckett
      Men's Clothing & Accessories
      Cufflinks, Underwear, Ties, Grooming Products
      Bath, England
      Fast delivery to UK, USA and worldwide.
      Men's Fashion Blog

Comment

Working...
      X