Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cart Summary

Hi,

When i set a product with selectable options for say the colours, in the cart summary and checkout I get two lines one for the main product with a quantity box that can be modified and another line underneath with a colour option and a quantity that cannot be modified.

Is there any when of condensing these two lines in to one line just showing the product with the colour option and a quantity that can be modified.

Regards,

Nigel

This knowldegbase article (link below) will remove the quantity for a component line, if that would satisfy your requirement.

How can I hide the component quantities in the Cart Table

I think there are several forum threads that give the same solution also I believe.
    Last edited by KB2; 22-Mar-2010, 01:29 PM. Reason: Updating kb links
    Darren Guppy
    Golf Tee Warehouse
    Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Hi,

It was actually your web site that prompted me to do this. When I select Wooden Golf Tees and the options, in the Shopping Basket Summary you have one editable quantity field at the side of the Wooden Golf tees and options which are on two separate lines but look like they are one product.

Mine appear on two separate line one for main product one for option and look like two products.

Regards,

Nigel

Comment

I used the knowledgebase article above to remove the extra quantity field, but still have a separate line for the product name and another line for the option/component details:

Line 1: Wooden Golf Tees
        Line 2: Colour: White, Tee Length Length: 70mm, Pack Quantity: 500 Tees

P.S Out of interest which add-on / script do you use for your add to cart pop-up message that appears instead of sending the customer to the basket view (on jgdcrafts.com).
        Darren Guppy
        Golf Tee Warehouse
        Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Originally posted by Golf Tee Warehouse View Post
          P.S Out of interest which add-on / script do you use for your add to cart pop-up message that appears instead of sending the customer to the basket view.
          I'll second that - I didn't think it was possible without some serious script hacking

PS. Nigel, check your site in Firefox 3.0.1+ - the Home/Back/Checkout button, search store and 'Sales' telephone line info are out of sync in the layout.

Edit Scrap above comments re: add-to-cart pop-up, this doesn't apply here - your homepage isn't an Actinic site

Comment

Thanks for the info will try that.

Regards the pop up on add to basket. jgdcrafts,com is an store and I am currently trying to move everything over to cardmakingcraftsupplies.com which is the Actinic store. In time the AND when I am happy I will shut the store down.

And yes believe me I wish that Actinic could just create a pop up message saying Item added to basket, it makes so much more sense.

Regards,

Nigel

Comment

Working...
            X