One Click Order Completion - payment dates wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Click Order Completion - payment dates wrong

V9.0.4 (not able to check this in 9.0.5 until I complete today's orders tomorrow/Monday)

When completing orders using One Click Order Completion (aka "several clicks but fewer than without using it" order completion) the payment dates are being printed incorrectly on the invoices.

Rather than showing the actual payment date, (usually order date as is payment taken online at time of order) it is showing the order completion date next to the 'payment' details at the bottom of the invoice.

We don't have 'one click' set to complete payments, merely to ship all orderlines and print an invoice, so it's nothing to do with that.

Has anyone else, who uses one click completion, noticed this? I only picked up on it this week!
    Tracey

right, checked this on 905 this morning and it is a present problem.
    Only does it on ONLINE orders (with downloaded payments) but not OFFline ones.
    Of the invoices I completed this morning, the online ones all had payment dates, on invoice, of today (should have been yesterday's date) and the offline ones correctly showed yesterdays date.

FTR, in the 'payments' tab, the payment date is correct
    Tracey

Comment

Hi Tracey,

I tried the same on a default site on 9.0.5 and couldnt replicate the issue. I can see the order date as the payment date on the invoice. I used the one-click complete option on an online order placed using actinic payment.

Can you send me your snapshot or the DB with the orders that you completed where we can see the problem please?

Send it to pkannan[at]actinic dot co dot uk if less than 10 MB or upload it to your server and send me a link to my email address when ready.

Comment

ok, thanks, I'll try to get the order machine to produce a snapshot although it'll most likely be a database.
        Will email details.
        Tracey

Comment

I'm resurrecting this thread because I'm still noticing this (and had forgotten!)
          One thing that occurred to me what that in the 'payments' tab, it gives the 'completed' date and time as the payment date and time (logged as 'date actioned') after the order has been completed.

I had a thought that maybe I had 'mark payment received' set in the One Click Order Completion settings... I don't.
          It seems to be registering it anyway though?

Anyone else having this problem.
          I'm going to email it to support anyway (better late than never, eh!)
          Tracey

Comment

Hi Tracey

I always thought it showed the date that you downloaded the payment. As far as I know it's been like it in all the versions of actinic we've used. Annoying but have just accepted it!

Donna
            Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

Comment

It might do but I don't download orders until I am about to complete them so I can't tell, tbh!

Either way it's wrong. It should give the payment date as..well..the payment date!
              It's confusing for the customer otherwise.
              Tracey

Comment

I agree, cos if you order on a Friday night and then the order isn't downloaded till Monday the payment date is Monday.
                Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

Comment

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for sending your snapshot across.I was able to replicate the issue here with the steps you mentioned in your email.

I have posted it for the development team to look at. I will get back to you once I have an update.

Comment

Working...
                  X