Actinic not working with Netgear DG834GT router

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic not working with Netgear DG834GT router

For some unknown reason my Actinic will not download orders and will not connect to the internet with the one particular router, but will do with all other routers at work and at home. The message I get when I test it is:

"An error occurred when trying to connect to the server. This can happen when the server is unreachable or you have set up an SSL server, but this server can not accept SSL connections, or Windows is confused about proxy settings. If you have Internet Explorer or another application configured to work with a proxy, the settings should be the same for Actinic. Please check your connection first."

With this router I am able to connect to get my email - I can connect via FTP using my website software Dreamweaver and can also pull up web pages using Internet Explorer - so it is really strange that the only thing that will not connect is Actinic.

Does anyone have any ideas on this one please.

Issue solved

I have solved this problem it was because of a conflict with my software firewall and the firewall on the Router - cheers

Comment

Working...
    X