Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Developement

HI Everyone.
    I am using Actinic Business Plus for ecommerce.
    I and looking for someone in the Nottinghamshire area who may be able to develope a program to add into actinic giving stock control and extra confirmation emails. i.e the customer can log onto actinic and view stock levels available for order. Using this information the customer can then order as normal. Confirmations to be sent to the person ordering, the head office of the company and also to us. Also the unique order number possibly encrypted???

Can anyone let me know who to contact.

Regards

Andy

Tall order. I fear that you may get very close to what you want, cobbling together some solutions from various people, but really, this tree you're barking up, its the wrong one.

Comment

You can try active stock control from rmorrow. (search under 'stock control')

Most of the confirmation emails are standard with customer accounts.

Not sure what customisation you are after?
      Alan Johnson

Quality Parrot Cages & Accessories by Parrotize UK
      Pet Accessories by Animal Instinct

Comment

hi andy

barking up the wrong tree you are not!

We are based in sheffield and our developer is in donny. PM me and I can give you some details on our stock control system. Have now been using actinic for 6 years and thanked the lord that these guys developed this system 4 us last year.

Cheers
        bathroom suites

Comment

Hi

Hi

Thanks for that. Your profile wont let me send a message. It says you do not want to rec mail. Can you give me alternative address please.

Kind regards

Andy

Comment

Working...
          X