Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bounce page when unregistered customers are denied from ordering

Hi all,

I've been looking for the answer to my question through out the KB, AUG, COMMUNITY, with no luck.

We will soon deny all unregistered customers from ordering by unticking the checkbox in Business Settings, the question is, is it possible to ammend the existing bounce page or whatever needs ammending to take them to login page?

Regards.

no ideas...

Comment

If login is mandatory, i believe they are taken to the login screen automatically on visiting the site.

Comment

thanks Lee, you are right when login is requested on shop entrance, but when u only uncheck the checkbox in the settings to deny orders from unregistered customers, the bounce page doesnt forward you to login page, it just throws the message explaining that catalog is reserved for registered customers only...

Comment

Could you add a link on the bounce page pointing to the login page?

Comment

Originally posted by stopfordian View Post
            Could you add a link on the bounce page pointing to the login page?
            no i was unable to include the link in text field for that message... however i still would like to redirect user to login page instead of giving him a link... and hope he will click on it befoe page bounces back to previous page...

Comment

Login screen instead of bounce page

Originally posted by vistamaster View Post
              i still would like to redirect user to login page instead of giving him a link... and hope he will click on it befoe page bounces back to previous page...
              I would like to do the same thing. Show the login form instead of the bounce page. Any ideas how to achieve that?

Comment

Working...
              X