Managing Orders with Actinic/EPOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Managing Orders with Actinic/EPOS

I am not technical, but will be responsible for the day to day running of the business. I have looked at the manuals and the Knowledge Base, but am still not sure how this works and would really appreciate some advice.

We will be downloading orders from the website using Actinic Payment. We have Actinic Business and EPOS (latest versions). My main concerns are -

1. Do the downloaded orders go into Actinic?

2. How do they get to EPOS?

3. We have 4000+ products (not all in stock), is there a quick way to enter the stock check results into EPOS or does it have to be done product by product?

4. We have 10 regular suppliers. Am I correct in thinking that I need to enter the "preferred supplier" for every product to enable me to create purchase orders?

I hope I am not asking too many questions!

There doesn't seem to be a great wealth of EPOS knowledge on the forum, it may be best to ring actinic and speak to them about it, particularly if you are new as you get free 30 days support with a new product. There's a specific forum for EPOS too, which is probably monitored by someone who knows the product well, so if you post your EPOS questions in the EPOS forum, it may result in some answers, if this location bears no fruit.

Comment

Thanks, I will copy it into the EPOS forum. Unfortunately we are now past the 30 day free help as the website took longer than anticipated.

Comment

Working...
      X