transfering to sage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

transfering to sage

new pc today and got problems setting the actinic to sage link up.

i have set up the link program as i had it before but when i click outstanding exports (which is set up as before and i believe correctly routed) it brings up a non set up version of actinic to sage link. if i go to set this up it just crashes and shuts off leaving my untransfered orders in a csv in a Source folder.

how do i get them transfered in the forst place with no problems?

how do i get these from the Source folder into sage?

i am completly stuck now and never had any problems last time i had to set this up.

Quality Tombow Pens available online
    Quality Montegrappa Pens

Have exactly the same problem, takes a couple of attempts to get it in after pressing ctrl + alt + del a few times.

Very strange, would also want to know a solution

-subscribed-
    www.polymax.co.uk/acatalog/ number 1 for for o-rings, rubber seals, rubber cords. In Viton NBR and silicone.
    Cuddle And Carry, Baby Slings Wraps Ringslings Pouches and Carriers
    http://www.oringen.eu/ O-Ringen Rubber Koord Uitegdreven Profielen in Nitrile (NBR) Viton.

Comment

Just reinstalled actinic and sage link. set up sage link as normal. tried to transfer an order by clicking outstanding exports. It then instead of getting the progress bar going across, it brings up actinic link again but this time it is empty. I start to fill this out but it comes up with an error message:

Runtime error 3078

The Microsoft Jet database engine connot find the input table or query 'NameingScheme'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.

It then shuts down actinic link.

Why is this bringing up an empty actinic link?

Comment

i was using xp on my old pc and now use vista

Comment

Working...
        X