WYSIWYG - No, it isn't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WYSIWYG - No, it isn't

Inside V9.0.4 I can set up Sidebars with Custom Sidebar Boxes that contain txt files - one for the Sections List, one for Help & Support and on the other side, Delivery Charges & Delivery Schedule:

But Upload, Refresh, or Purge & Refresh, I get:

Any ideas? It was working last Friday, not at all today, spent last six hours trying to fix...

Paul
    (P.S. Please don't display the url of the test site).
    & Yes I have cleared the cache (on 3 PC's) also run CMD | ipconfig/flushdns
    Paul
    Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Are the text files being parsed on the desktop or on the server?

Have you included the text files in Actinic's 'Additional Files' list?

Strange that it worked last week but doesn't work today...

Comment

Obviously in the first image they are held locally, and last week they uploaded automatically.

Today I have both added them to additional files AND ftp'd them, and purged & refreshed.

Also ftp'd actinic.css and theme.css.

I did find that the first box had got a blockif wrapped round it (I didn't put it there!) but removing didn't make any difference anyway. (I don't understand blockifs so I'm not using them).

Paul
      Paul
      Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Comment

Probably should have double-clicked the Blockif to see what the if statement was.

Nonetheless, I'm assuming you can view the txt files via www.domain.com/textfile.txt ?

Could possibly be a file path issue....

Comment

Yup, please remove the -X- from the middle of the url:

www.floral-X-supplies.co.uk/acatalog/0_sections.txt

www.floral-X-supplies.co.uk/acatalog/0_support.txt

(the 0_filename is so that they come near the top of the screen in WinExplore)

Paul
          Paul

Comment

Could anybody suggest where this is coming from? Blowed if I can find it....

I'm using the Smart Theme, but the Design View shows 'Works Best with Executive'

Paul

Comment

I can see the text files online and I can see the page without them. How are you including the text files into the page? There isn't anything visible that would do that.

Mike
              -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
              X