Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Membership Discount

Hi,
    I have Version 8 of Actinic and would like to offer customers the chance to join the site as members and recieve a 5% Discount on any purchase, is this possible using Version 8 or do I need to upgrade to a better version of the software, currently I can get people to join the site but have to email them the details to log in however is there another version where this is all done automatically and where you can get the 10% discount to appear on the site when a member logs in, also do Coupon Codes work on this version of Actinic because I cannot figure out how to do them
    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Rob

I should of said I can offer discount on orders above a certain amount of money but cant seem to do it on membership log ins

Comment

If you have the 'Business' version of V8, you can do all you want with that as standard. Have you tried the inbuilt help, it's very good in this area.

Comment

I dont think I have the Business Version, Think I have the standard version, is it expensive to upgrade to the business one and where would I find info on this?

Comment

You'd need to upgrade to version 9 i suspect, details are on the actinic site or ring sales.

Comment

Working...
          X