Product Weight condition for Google base feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Weight condition for Google base feed

is there a way to include items weight to google base feed from actinic's "Weight in Kg:" window?

any help would be highly appreciated.

(btw i know its possible to achieve this by creating another variable, but its not the way i wanna go)

thanks in advance!

if you use molends mash you can use lots of attibutes including weight

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
      if you use molends mash you can use lots of attibutes including weight
      Thanks Darren, I'm downloading the trial to see how it goes.

Thank you for your reply.

Comment

I think it's still not possible with that software, as it picks up values from actinics variables, and i couldn't find weights variable... any ideas where it is? as it is already exists, I want to avoid adding extra weight variable to actinic just for google base...

Comment

yes you need to use !!Weight!! as the text you can do this with other things like ProductID and link this to the SKU/MPN/UPC plus you can also use custom variables

see the attach pic
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
            yes you need to use !!Weight!! as the text you can do this with other things like ProductID and link this to the SKU/MPN/UPC plus you can also use custom variables

see the attach pic
            what an amazing tool that molends mash!!!

thank you so much, will def. buy it!!! for £30 quid a year i'll be saving hours if not days of work!

Thank you Darren!!!

Comment

Thanks Darren for posting that solution - glad you like the tool Webmaster.

:-)
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

YQW Jan if i like it i will recommend it

Comment

Working...
                X