Actinic to Sage Link - Discount Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic to Sage Link - Discount Line

I am using Actinic Link and when I export orders from Actinic to Sage the discount which was given on the Sales Order is not imported on its own line (or ideally into the "Discount Section" within a Sales Order on Sage). The discount is split between all order lines.
    The Sales Order which was imported into Sage shows List Price, Discounted Price and Discounted VAT for each item ordered.
    Just to look at the Sales Order is messy and illogical.
    When I print an invoice it looks really confusing.

I have been told my Actinic Support that this is just the way it is even though several Actinic Link users have questioned it. ("Wait for a patch.")

Does anyone know of a way to fix this?
    Stuart Robinson

Robinson Polytunnels

No Known Solution

Hello Stuart. We have exactly the same problem. What we do is enter a product at the end of the order on Sage, using M (memo) and type onto the 3 lines in the box provided "The discount has been deducted from the prices for the products in the Total Net column and from the VAT where relevant". It is messy, but at least it explains it to the customer. Most customers understand that paragraph, with just a tiny percentage querying it. We have saved the text as a function-key key-press using some free downloadable software called My Function Keys.

Sarah

Comment

Actinic Link to Sage

Thanks for your feedabck and suggestion Sarah.

I think we'll just have to keep pestering Actinic for a more elegant solution.
      Stuart Robinson

Robinson Polytunnels

Comment

Working...
      X