Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discount - Cart Contents %off

Hi

We currently have two product groups, A and B. We offer 10% discount on items from group A if the order includes over £100 of items from group A. Items from other groups do not count towards this total. This is set via the Cart Contents tab.

Is it possible to change this to apply a 10% discount to items from group A if the order total (including items from all groups) comes to over £100.

Thanks for your help.

Lee

Actinic only allows a product to be in one group. So the only way I can see this might be possible is to create copies (not duplicates) of product group A in a hidden section for rewards ???
    Alan Johnson

Quality Parrot Cages & Accessories by Parrotize UK
    Pet Accessories by Animal Instinct

Comment

Thanks animal dreams, but I don’t think I need any products to be in more than one group do I? I just need the trigger for the discount to be the total of all groups – but the discount only calculated from one group.

Comment

That in itself is the issue though Lee, you set the rules on the group, not on the sum of the groups. You want a site wide discount in place that also reads groups, that's not going to happen as far i can see.

Comment

Ok, instead of having a %discount applied to the cart, would it be possible to set two prices for a product in Actinic, price A and price B (similar to RRP and Trade). Then set a condition where, if the total order value is £100 or more, price B is used, where it exists, otherwise price A is used. Any order less than £100 will always use price A.

Comment

You can only give a fixed or % discount off the whole cart or specific group of products. There is no mechanism for dual pricing expect for customer accounts.
            Alan Johnson

Quality Parrot Cages & Accessories by Parrotize UK
            Pet Accessories by Animal Instinct

Comment

Do you want your 10% off to be on all products in the cart or just those that are in the cart but also in a group of some sort? If it's the former then you can do this by defining an order level discount if it's the latter then you can't do it.

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

it's the latter I'm afraid.

Would be a nice feature I think.

I was hoping to do something like – 10% off all items marked with a blue spot if you total order is over £100.

I managed to get a blue spot to show next to the price of items in a particular group but…

Thought this might encourage customers to add non-discounted items to their cart in order to get a discount on blue spot items.

Thanks anyway

Regards

Lee

Comment

Working...
                X