Username NOT CaSe SeNsiTiVe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Username NOT CaSe SeNsiTiVe

Hi everyone, wonder if there is a solution to simplify customers login.

Basically what I'm trying to do is to make username NOT case sensitive, as most of our business customers forget to switch off the CAPS Lock...

What do you think? Or maybe I should just put a very big banner reminding them to check if caps lock is off lol

Could you make them all uppercase and then put something on the field to force uppercase even if they type in mixed case. I have loads of problems with this on my label site, 90% of login issues are caused because people don't enter the fields in the correct case ... hmmm maybe I should implement my suggestion myself.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X