Well done Actinic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done Actinic

For simplicity we have always just charged a standard rate for orders using royal mail, With the possibility of a strike we thought we would change this to also offer a courier service alongside the RM but that; as it costs so much we would have to use the number of products to place it into price bands, all quite simple with actinic i.e. 1, 5, 10 etc

However the first order we had back in after changing this, it included the embroidery as a product and pushed the customer over into the next courier price band

Looking at it this morning Actinic had already thought of this and under product details you can tick a box to "Exclude from shipping band calculations"

Makes you wonder what other software would include this probably little used by most feature.
    Chris Ashdown

There are loads of stuff in Actinic that I guarantee not everyone uses (or even knows about) - it is such a big program and used in so many way.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

i agree chris although i still would like to be able to exclude a product from a particular shipping method calculation.

take the way you have set it up, then you have a product that cant be sent via RM, with the current method you cant exclude it without coming up with some complex way of fudging the weight system (i know i have done this with a site for testing purposes). so people can order stuff and selecting a shipping method the item can not be sent by

If actinic can do this then it would be pretty much complete with regards shipping variations. It would seem that i am the only one wanting this as i think i wished for this some ermm 3 years or so ago.

Comment

Working...
      X