Problems with new order tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with new order tab

Has anyone had a smililar problem? I am wondering if this is a database problem, but it persists after using the "compact database" function on closing actinic. It's not every time, but quite frequently after entering an offline order using the form Actinic Business (V9.05 JHZA) crashes with a message box (helpful this one, as If we didn't realise!) "Actinic has encountered a problem and will now close" and an OK button.
    I have searched but so far found nothing relevant.
    It's not a major problem just frustrating, as we may have to restart actinic 10 times a day!
    Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
    www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Hello Steve

Suggest if you could contact Actinic support so they take a look at your site database and try to narrow down on the possible cause.

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Krithka, thanks for the reply, I am in the process of sending dmp files and a snapshot to support. It does seem to be the database.
      Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
      www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X