Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I display a components price for an associated product

Using v9.0.5

I have created a new component on a product using an associated product and it's associated price.

I can't see anywhere to display this component's price on the web page. Does anyone know if this is possible?
    Regards
    David

Only permutations can show a price as standard. On a component you either need to add it in yourself manually or it was recently detailed in the forum (about 4-6 months ago) how to add this via some php coding. It is a very very poor show by actinic I must say, a really bad flaw.

Comment

I agree about it being a bad showing. I usually only post on here when it something appears to be an oversight or a bug.

I'll see if I can find this PHP code.
      Regards
      David

Comment

...and this seems to be the PHP code that does the trick:

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=41348
        Regards
        David

Comment

components

I have this on my site where:

1)The associated product price is automatically put into the component details
          2)The image of the associated product is auto resized into the component details
          and
          3) when you click on the small image in the component details it brings the original larger image up in a light box-

good little add on.

cheers
          bathroom suites

Comment

Thanks for bringing that to our attention, I have raised an issue in our tracking system and have informed the team.
            Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X