Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding content to the top and bottom of each page

Hi Everyone

I am currently using fragments to add content to a page at the top above my links, as in the example below

http://www.outdoorworlddirect.co.uk/...ngo_tents.html

however i also want to add tent to the bottom of the page below the links in another fragment field, however with the current page settings it seems to add all fragments to the top of the paghe. Is anyone aware of how i can go about having two fragments, one displayed at the top of the page and one displayed at the bottom of the page

Thanks in advance

Regards

David
    www.outdoorworlddirect.co.uk - Suppliers of quality camping and outdoor equipment.

figured this out in the end

sorry
    www.outdoorworlddirect.co.uk - Suppliers of quality camping and outdoor equipment.

Comment

Glad you sorted it David. It's been brought up a few times previously so I was just trying to find a detailed thread for you...

Can I make a slight observation on the page you linked to in the opening post?

For me there are far too many products on that one page and I feel that people will get bored very quickly of trawling through the page look for a tent that they want.

I'd suggest splitting those products into 2 man tents | 4 man tent | 6man tents so that the page is less busy and visitors can find a group of tents ,that they are more likely to be interest in, quickly.

Just an observation Also, use the related products feature to promote tents from other manufacturers...

Army Gore-tex
      Winter Climbing Mitts
      webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
      Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

hi there

thanks for your reply, i actually found a thread but it isnt detailed enough so i am still searching but theres a few things on it.

that page you refer to is actually the worst one on the website,

Its our biggest supplier which we stock the most products from, our website allows you to shop by brands and for 2 man tents and 4 man tents also, as the products are duplicated across different sections. i am however searching for a better way of displaying that particular page, maybe splitting it into three or four sections

thanks again

David

Comment

Maybe this thread will help? It's the one I used when I had a similar requirement.

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=23230
          flyingbooks secondhand, rare and collectable aviation books and publications

If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got

Comment

thanks ian

Comment

Working...
            X