MOTO Incorrect Choice Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOTO Incorrect Choice Bug

Can somebody confirm that the problem I am experiencing with the MOTO is a known bug.

If I add a product to the cart in the MOTO form the selected product option is incorrect.

For example:
    If I select a product called 'Wooden Golf Tees' with three attributes (Colour, Length and Pack Qty), the incorrect option is added. If I select 'White', '54mm', '100 tees' the product in the cart has the choices listed as 'Natural', '70mm', '200 tees'.

I know that the MOTO form has had several bugs but thought that v9.0.5 had fixed them all, so I upgraded from 9.0.4 and now realise it still is not working
    Darren Guppy
    Golf Tee Warehouse
    Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

It's a bug! I reported it again during the 9.0.5 beta and "it will fixed in a future release." Frustrating.
    Alan Johnson

Quality Parrot Cages & Accessories by Parrotize UK
    Pet Accessories by Animal Instinct

Comment

Another wondrous story about version 9 - I have two main ranges under separate sub-sections.

One range (MGM) does not work on the MOTO. There are three options shown - a checkbox at the 'top' levels with options of fabrics listed below, and a final drop down to select the frame colour. If I select 'Grade A' (ie. top level checkbox), Grade B automatically checks, too.

Whereas the Desser range works perfectly, with all the permutations set up in the exact same way for the majority of products.

WTF?

Comment

Working...
      X