Act_PreviewWarningPage.html?ACTION=SHOWCART

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have searched the forums and found a few things about this problem, but not a fix. I just seen some replies to someone having the same problem but they never got a fix in the end as I am aware.

The problem is with the drop down naviagation. It is showing the following link each time I select anything:

I followed the advice of people and did a complete web site refresh, which as we know takes a while to do. This fixed the problem and the drop down urls were correct and working great UNTIL

Then when I made a change and just updated the site, and by doing so made the drop down revert back to the warning page urls. This seems crazy as I dont want to have to do a complete site refresh each time.

Seems to be a fair few little gripes with actinic.

Has someone else had this problem? and is there a fix do you know? Its so annoying bugs like this... please help? we dont want to have to keep refreshing the site over and over when you make a small change.

Comment

It sounds like there may be some corrupted pages in the sitehtml folder. I would try deleteing all the files from there and then refreshing the site.

Mike

PS. this should be Ok, but I'm always uncomfortable with deleting everything from a folder so make a backup first just in case.
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

i delete the contents of the PreviewHTML folder and SiteHTML folder with regularity. they are populated by actinic so couldnt cause an issue, much the same as you can delete cat, fil files etc

The only thing is if you have put extra files in previewHTML, you will have to replace these

Comment

Working...
        X