Postcode lookup - MOTO form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Postcode lookup - MOTO form

We are using Postcode Anywhere and the Actinic integration.

When using the new order tab for moto orders the postcode look up does not drop in the full address if the address has more than 2 address lines - try TR15 3ES - the Highway part of the address shows in the pop-up box but is not pasted through. The same postcode works correctly when entered on line.

Mark

i remember there were issues with the business names not being copied across but think this has been sorted, i dont have it here to check the address you have but if i remember later i will try

you might also want to report it as a bug if you notice it alot

Comment

We have the same problem but I've not yet worked out how to rectify it. (not helpful I know!) I've looked on the postcode anywhere site and I've looked at the options in the address setup and I can't work it out, but it's really frustrating.
      Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

Comment

This is indeed a bug, and separate from the Company Name issue not showing up (which has been fixed). It makes the PA set up within the MOTO form pointless for some orders and is really, really annoying.

--edit--
        Found the original thread where it was reported as a bug - March 2009:
        http://community.actinic.com/showpos...0&postcount=13

Example below:

Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Thanks for all the replies - I have spoken to Postcode Anywhere and they would help set it up for me with their software. However the intergration with Actinic was done by Actinic and can only be changed by them.

Mark

Comment

I have just reported this as a bug on line. I will update when I receive a reply.

Mark

Comment

Hi All,

I have taken this up with Actinic to see if we can help expedite a fix to the problem.
              Regards,

Phil Rothwell
              Postcode Anywhere

Web: www.postcodeanywhere.co.uk

Comment

Actinic support have escalated this to the development team for their comments - they have managed to reproduce the problem.

I will post again when I hear more.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                X