No announcement yet.

Moving Hostiing from Fasthosts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm abit late to this thread, I've been at a social networking conference all afternoon (will be launching a new 2 way communication website at pinbrook.net soon)

but yes we've been hosting actinic since 1999, we are uk based, uk based servers (southampton). Start up packages are well priced.... inc all the support you need to get your site uploaded for the first time.

Comment

My 2 cents:
      We've been using UKFast for a couple of years now and simply can't fault them.
      The decider for me is the support - it really is 24/7/365 and always answered within 4 rings at any time of day and they either always know the answer, or find the answer. And then fix whatever the issue may be.
      Kind Regards
      Sean Williams

Calamander Ltd

Comment

I'm using 5quidhosts.

£5 p/m for unlimited bandwidth, storage and domains (you do have to deal with your own domain. They won't register it for you. Just use 123reg or someone like that.) Unix servers, database (mysql, I think).

They have excellent support and use cPanel so you have full control over your server space.

I've only had to use the support once, via email, and they got back to me in about 2 hours and dealt with the issue very professionally. Based in Scotland.

You even get temporary URLs and whatnot so you can be loading up and testing your site while waiting for the DNS switch to occur.

I'm over the moon with them.
        The Patchwork Rabbit

Comment

Working...
        X