add brochure page link to main pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

add brochure page link to main pages

Ok i've got a brochure page called info.html. It shows in my brochure nav bar along with the other brochure pages.

I now want to take just this one brochure page and add it to my shop pages. I tried to add it (rollover) using hard code generated in dreamweaver but it threw up java coding errors.

How do i isolate the one brochure page to add it to non brochure pages using actinic code?

That will conflict with the standard T&C page name which is the same?

Your easiest is to probably just set it up as a section with fragments inside, otherwise you will need to also set it not to be included in the brochure navbar.

If you don't fancy that, then just hard code the link into the list layout for your section menu, just above the </ul>. Firebug the live code to see the class applied and just add that.

Comment

sorry bad example, page is actually called transport.html

Your easiest is to probably just set it up as a section with fragments inside, otherwise you will need to also set it not to be included in the brochure navbar.
      cant do this as i only have horizontal nav for info type page ie home, search, sitemap and transport

If you don't fancy that, then just hard code the link into the list layout for your section menu, just above the </ul>. Firebug the live code to see the class applied and just add that.
      that what i was doing but i gave me js error (presumably the rollover js)

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
        Actually thats given me an idea... use the exsisting brochure standard buttons and rename them

Comment

Working...
        X