Can't enter offline orders - drop down menuīs broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't enter offline orders - drop down menuīs broken

Hope, someone can help - just read through old posts and only found one from 2003 ...

Since sunday, I canīt create any offline new orders anymore. Usually, there are 2 drop down menus at the tab "new order" - now, the drop down for "countries" and the second for "payment methods" are gone, the list is shown next to each other without the possibility to choose (see snapshot below - itīs german, so have a look at "Land" and "Zahlungsmethode").

So I checked other functions as well and I noticed a second problem. Within an order, Iīm not longer able to cancel an order line. The button is grey. After double clicking an order line, the selection "cancelled" is grey as well.

I really dontīt know how to solve the problem. I run actinic since 2004 now an had several problems. But this is new ...

I already wrote a support query on sunday, but didnīt get an answer yet.

I too have this same problem, anyone have a solution

Comment

Re. the cancelling of orders. Have you recently upgraded to V9? Are you trying this with current orders taken in your current installation of V9 or older, upgraded ones?

You mentioned the dropdown problem as being 'since Sunday'. what did you do on Sunday? did you upgrade Actinic from one versions (which?) to another (which?)
      Or, if it was only Sunday that you noticed, when did you last use the MOTO form and what have you done in Actinic since then?
      Tracey

Comment

Sounds similar to the problem I had:

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=43851
        Regards
        David

Comment

Working...
        X