Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

design layout questions

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me out here, I've decided to take on a new design and give our site a makeover and generally make the navigation easier with a much more informative homepage.

This is my first attempt at really changing the design and there is just a few more little things to iron out, I have taken it as far as I can, now I'm just changing things and not really getting anywhere The old site is still online unchanged.

I've included some screen shots of what the site looks like and what site options are currently selected, the main bulk of the homepage design is still wip.

What I'd like to change is the following:
    • Product Menu in the left sidebar at the top as it looks in appearance now.
    • Brochure page Menu in the right sidebar at the top looking the same as the Product Menu.
    • The Home / Up a Level / Store top / Terms / search / veiw cart / checkout buttons etc to be in the green bar at the top on every page.
    I would like all this to stay static and fixed when the site is being nagivated.

I've played about with different options and got it to this point, but can't quite get it to look how I want.

http://www.peppercorncottage.com/images/new_website_1

http://www.peppercorncottage.com/images/new_website_2

thanks for any help.

Kev
    Kev Challis
    www.procutvinyl.co.uk

There's only so much you can do within settings, you have to change the code.
    Peblaco

Comment

Hi there,

thanks for the tips,

I've tried changing certain things about with some sucess, but quite what I want.

Think it might just be a case of trail and error then unless someone can give me some pointers on what might need changing in the above options.

Thanks
      Kev
      Kev Challis
      www.procutvinyl.co.uk

Comment

Thanks,

I'll give that a go and see what I can do.

unfortunately coding is not my strong point, but I'll give it a try with a back up first

Thanks
        Kev
        Kev Challis
        www.procutvinyl.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X