Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding horizontal dividers to New Products List

I'm baffled.

I've looked at a number of possible solutions though searching on here but still cannot `get` it.

As it says in the header, I want horizontal dividers in this product list.

http://www.footballheaven.net/acatal...s_Section.html

I can see where to add and remove the top and botttom ones but not the in between ones.

Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Open up "Product List With Horizontal Dividers" which sits in the "Product Lists" group in the design library. Click the orange link at the top of the window, select the "edit rows and columns" tab and you should then see first, middle and left rows. The far right column is the key one for the separator, column is called "after row". Whatever is in there (click the little button next to it to expand it), needs copying as that needs adding to the new products list layout. Paste it into notepad to make sure its copied (CTRL + C is probably best). Come out of there then.

Then scroll in the design library to the "New Products List" group, expand it and select the one called "....with horizontal dividers", follow the same steps as above, but this time you will be pasting in what you copied from the previous step.

If for any reason, it is already there, that's cool, that's just telling you that you are not using that layout for the new products list at the moment. So come out of the design library, select the new products section in the content tree, select the layout tab and check what you have selected for the "product list layout". Change it to the one with horizontal dividers.

That should be it then.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, it was that `after` bit that I'd missed.

Added the bit of code although it looks like its displaying as really really thick so it must be repeated somewhere. Waiting for an upload to finish to confirm.

v8 uploads = ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz..........
      Football Heaven

Comment

Looks like I've managed to get something wrong despite the detailed reply!

*sighs some more*
        Football Heaven

Comment

If you go back to the list layout settings (the orange link) on the new products list layout, you will see on the first tab that the opening table has cellpadding="10" added to it, where the other does not, change that 10 to 0 and that will hopefully match them up identically for you.

Make sure all settings in that area are the same while you are there.

Comment

Absolutely spot on sir!

Thanks a lot. Your reply reminded me of Chris Dickens ones `back in the day` it was that clear.

*doffs cap, etc*

Hammers win = check
            New Products line issue sorted = check
            Progress with Wordpress project = check

Good start!
            Football Heaven

Comment

Adding horizontal dividers to New Products List

Does anyone know how you can add a new texture to Corel Draw 12?

Comment

Nothing like keeping a thread in track!!!

http://www.designertoday.com/Tutoria....Tutorial.aspx

Bikster
                SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

That worked in X3 so should be the same in v12

Bikster
                  SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
                  X