Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pack Size and Stock monitoring

Hi,
    I am using V8.My shop is related to food products.If i am using pack size as attributes for 100g and 300g how can i set stock monitoring individually.I am thinking to seperate listing which will take a long time to set.Any help????Saan

Reading the inbuilt help on "permutations" is probably your best bet. You need to create hidden products and associate them using that facility. A search of the forum or the KB on 'hidden products' should also yield a number of results.

Comment

Seems like separating the items would be one easy way.Thanks for prompt reply

Comment

This sort of thing is much easier in V9 because Actinic allows you to enter the combinations and then generates the hidden products etc to assign different prices, stock levels etc.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X