Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discount Info on Duplicate Product

Hi,

I have applied a discount to a product with the discount info filled in to display extra info about the discount on the product, which works great.

However, when I duplicate that product the same discount info does not show on the duplicate product listing.

Any Ideas?

Regards,

Nigel

Do you have different settings for the duplicates enabled under Settings > Duplicates Field Configuration?
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Brilliant answer, thanks. Didn't even know that was there, could not see anything obvious in there but your answer prompted me to rest duplicates and it worked.

Thanks again.

Comment

Having the same problem in v10
        discount message appears in products but not in duplicate products.
        same layouts are being used for both?
        Anyone any ideas....

also Nigel - you commented that you rest duplicates - do you mean reset and if so how or where do you reset them from?

Thanks
        David Cunningham

www.truska.com
        -----------------------------
        ECommerce (SellerDeck) & Web Design, Hosting, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media and Remote Backup (Truska Backup)

Comment

Select a duplicate or the master product and there's a pretty big button on screen to reset either on the toolbar. Make sure you have a product selected to see it.

Comment

Thanks - yes I found that after more trawling in the forum but also you can reset ALL product duplicates by changing a setting in Settings | Duplicate Field Configuration and applying - then changing it back again - this seems to be enough to cause it to fix all duplicates.

Is working on my local system but am just waiting for the client to confirm it has worked fro real then was going to update the post - but looks promising

Thanks for you response and Happy Christmas
            David Cunningham

www.truska.com
            ECommerce (SellerDeck) & Web Design, Hosting, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media and Remote Backup (Truska Backup)

Comment

Client did above and all worked OK

Regards
              David Cunningham

www.truska.com

Comment

Working...
              X