ebay intergration modules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ebay intergration modules

i know of a few people who offer this has anyone actually used it and can they tell me will it when handling orders off ebay through the site will it update ebay sales to be completed ? or do you still have to manually do that as well ?

be handy to use as it should save a heap of time

I use the mole end modules :-)

I do actually - I used my eBay Product mash to transfer the products from my Jewellery site to Turbo lister (took me 1/2 an hour to do that) and I use Pat's order processing program to process my orders. This Mole End knowledge base article gives lots of information about using eBay and Actinic together.

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/How2SellonEbay.html

Our programs don't automatically update order status on eBay.

Cheers,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

yeah saw this the problem i have is we sell a lot of unique one off items and this could lead to people buying them from 2 places and me only having one to send out

Comment

Working...
      X