Align text to centre or justify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Align text to centre or justify

Our company have clients all over the world who view our website and need to ensure that as well as having a site that looks neat and readable it is also fully view able to others in countries who may have smaller screens or low res.

I have been requested yo change the alignment of text in a number of places from left alignment to centre and justify.

Please advise of how this can be achieved, if it can that is!

If your site is www.majorsell.co.uk then there are other problems than text alignment I think. I keep getting "This site is unavailable because it is too busy" error messages all over the place.
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

half the images fail to display to, i also got "site too busy" message.

to make the changes required, i'd start by reading the "Starter Guide" that comes with Actinic, its available on the start menu, alongside the link to open the software.

Comment

Hi guys

Yep that the website, thanks for looking. Our ISP is having problems today, i think this is what is causing the error problems. Some reason when you click refresh it bring the page up.

It was the text on the 'Conditions' 'New' and 'Contact us' that needs aligning. Does the start guide explain how to do this?

Comment

Working...
        X