2 column sections layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 column sections layout

I have a 2 column sections layout on my SHOP page, can I insert a double column fragment within the layout so that reading down it goes something like this – 2 sections, 2 sections, 1 double column fragment, 2 sections, 2 sections, 1 double column fragment?

I would also like to do the same thing on my home page mixing double and single column layouts.

This link shows what I mean http://www.petertown.com/img/09webrevise.gif

Yes you can do that but not straight from the box. You can do it by using an empty layout list and coding the fragments to use 2 different widths (half page width and full page width)... then select 2 half page fragments together and then a full width fragment.

You will need to know HTML and CSS to make this work though.

You can see the effect here with half width mixed along with full width fragments.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Or another option would be to stick with a single column and when you want a 2 across fragment hard code a table into a text only fragment using something like

HTML Code:
      !!<
      <table width="100" border="0">
        <tr>
          <td>my first left fragment info here</td>
          <td>my second fragment info here</td>
        </tr>
      </table>
      >!!
      ... obviously you can make the table structure more complex to include additional columns for images to the side etc. The downside is maintenance is a little more long winded.

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

&quot; Cols

thanks for your help - i will take a look at your site and get in touch - Peter

Comment

Working...
        X