How to stop the cart forwarding back to the last product added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to stop the cart forwarding back to the last product added

I am trying to make this cart page stay on the screen after you add something to the shopping basket so you have to click "continue shopping" to add more items rather than the site returning to the last product selected automatically. The reason for this is most customers only purchase one item per order. Does anyone know how this can be achieved, any help will be greatly appreciated.....
    www.ivor-thomas.co.uk For all your pool table, fruit machine and jukebox needs.

Design Options then Bounce page delay.
    Peblaco

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply, I maybe missing something but I can not find the "design / design options" tab ??

Comment

Design is next door but 2 to the File drop down menu. Top left hand corner

Army Gore-tex
        Winter Climbing Mitts
        webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
        Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

I don't seem to have that tab, i have uploaded a screenshot here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivortho...79015/sizes/o/

Is it possible that the design option wasn't installed or am I still missing something obvious?

Comment

Originally posted by Ivor Thomas View Post

Is it possible that the design option wasn't installed or am I still missing something obvious?
            you won't have any design options in catalog client software.
            You'll need to get your/a designer to deal with it, I guess
            Tracey

Comment

okay thanks for all your quick responses, will check the main install on pc at the office, was trying to change it from home, probably not a good idea!

Comment

Working...
              X