MOTO Form Filler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOTO Form Filler

Has anyone tried to use any form filler software to fill in the address fields on the Offline Order form?

We take quite a few orders from Amazon Seller Central and at the moment we create an offline order and type in the buyers details from the Amazon Packing list by hand.
    I can export all the required details from the Amazon site easily enough into Excel but am struggling filling in the MOTO form with the details.

How do other people incorperate orders from other sources into Actinic?
    Unusual Silver Jewellery
    Giftmill - Unusual Gifts
    Crystal Healing Jewellery
    Steampunk Jewellery

Maybe Jan's one stopper would help.

http://www.1stoporders.co.uk/index.html
    Offering a wide range of shade loving plants suitable for the woodland garden. http://www.plantsforshade.co.uk

Comment

What about Post Code Anywhere?

Army Gore-tex
      Winter Climbing Mitts
      webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
      Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

I took a look at the onestop orders and have downloded a trial - from first looks I don't think it will do the job as we really want to keep stock control in the hands of Actinic - even though Actinic never knocks off any stock for Ring Sizes :-(

Postcode Anywhere was my first thought but it is another expense, we would still have to type the name in and I presume it doesn't work with European addressess.

Since posting I have tried a few form filling programs none of which will work with Actinic - only a web browser.

I am now looking at using the 'export to Excel' option when you right click on a page in Internet Explorer. Using a macro to do some capitalisation and formatting then using a free program called AutoIT that lets me write into the MOTO form.

All looks like it will work so far but my Excel macro needs a lot of tweeking to try and get it to sort Line1, Line2, County etc. into the right places.

I will report back how it all goes if anyone is interested.
        Unusual Silver Jewellery
        Giftmill - Unusual Gifts
        Steampunk Jewellery

Comment

Originally posted by AndyBorrett View Post
          I took a look at the onestop orders and have downloded a trial - from first looks I don't think it will do the job as we really want to keep stock control in the hands of Actinic - even though Actinic never knocks off any stock for Ring Sizes :-(

Postcode Anywhere was my first thought but it is another expense, we would still have to type the name in and I presume it doesn't work with European addressess.

Since posting I have tried a few form filling programs none of which will work with Actinic - only a web browser.

I am now looking at using the 'export to Excel' option when you right click on a page in Internet Explorer. Using a macro to do some capitalisation and formatting then using a free program called AutoIT that lets me write into the MOTO form.

All looks like it will work so far but my Excel macro needs a lot of tweeking to try and get it to sort Line1, Line2, County etc. into the right places.

I will report back how it all goes if anyone is interested.
          LOL Sounds like it would be quicker to type them in

Army Gore-tex
          Winter Climbing Mitts
          webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
          Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Hi,

If you are looking for a lower-cost way to populate MOTO form addresses, the Royal Mail allow you to use "pay per click" for internal use for up to 5000 addresses per company per year. The pricing isn't onerous and Actinic customers receive preferential rates.

To purchase these credits, login to your Postcode Anywhere (PCA) account and purchase "ACTINIC Credit Pack - 500 Internal use credits".

If you are using PCA for the first time, you can test the service for free. Go to to "Business Settings | Address Lookup" and select "Click here to register...".
            Regards,

Phil Rothwell
            Postcode Anywhere

Web: www.postcodeanywhere.co.uk

Comment

I will take another look at postcode anywhere if I run into any problems with my Excel / AutiIT solution.
              Unusual Silver Jewellery
              Giftmill - Unusual Gifts
              Steampunk Jewellery

Comment

Working...
              X