Please help - offline ordering problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help - offline ordering problem

Hi, I have encountered a problem today which is very odd. I quite often enter offline orders as I get purchase orders via fax and like to include them on Actinic (V8) to be able to generate invoices etc.

However today I have tried to enter an order as normal but all the countries have vanished from the dropdown list? I can't enter the country manually so it won't let me enter an order as it has no country -

Online the countries are there, and they are in old orders. I tried to trick it by using the "shopped before" option and changing the address but as soon as I clicked to go to the next page it said "the specified country is not valid invoice or delivery location".

I'm at the end of my tether - can someone help????

anyone? Please?

Comment

Riss, welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your problem, but you need to give us some more information.

Originally posted by rissahu View Post
      However today I have tried to enter an order as normal but all the countries have vanished from the dropdown list?
      If this was the case it would be running as expected, so something as probably happened since your last attempt. You need to think about every minute change made in the software.

Do you have a recent working snapshot? You could export all your orders (3 times to be sure ) import your snapshot and try again?

Army Gore-tex
      Winter Climbing Mitts
      webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
      Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Have you looked at settings > locations..?
        Can you add another zone in your shipping and handling?
        Have you compacted the shipping tables, and while your at it the catalog?
        "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions"

Comment

Working...
        X