Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V9 - V10

Hi,

I currently use V8 and by the sound of things I need to move away from PayPal Pro and will also loose the Actinic Payment Service shortly.

I note that to use Actinic Payment Service I need to have V9 of Actinic for it to work.....

My question is, if I move to V9 to get the Actinic Payment Service going but actually would like V10 due to the real time stock monitoring (hurray!) how much is it going to cost to move from a newly installed V9 over to a V10 ?

Or should I just wait until V10 is out ?
    Baby Bedding, Nursery Bedding & Baby Stuff for your little ones...

Do you mean Actinic Payments, when you refer to "Actinic Payment Service"?

You can use Actinic Payments with V8, like any other PSP, but it's fully integrated into V9 which makes life a little easier.

V10 hasn't been released for the general public to test yet, so you may be waiting a while for a, stable, general release, so if you can wait then wait.

However, if you have Actinic Cover, you will benefit from the free version upgrade during your subscription period, so you could upgrade to 9 now and then go to 10 on it's release.

Army Gore-tex
    Winter Climbing Mitts
    webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
    Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Oh OK, so Actinic Payment Service works OK with V8 then ? I thought it didn't and I 'needed' to upgrade to V9 for it to work at all. Thanks for this.
      Baby Bedding, Nursery Bedding & Baby Stuff for your little ones...

Comment

Actinic Payments does work with V8 (I used it with V8) but, I think, only 8.5.3 so you'll need to make sure you're on the latest version of V8.
        Tracey

Comment

Working...
        X