Actinic Autocloses when not used

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Autocloses when not used

My Acitnic closes down by itself after a while if it hasn't been used - is this normal? Either way, is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening?

Never seen that happen

Army Gore-tex
    Winter Climbing Mitts
    webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
    Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Multiuser does close, you can't switch it off but you can set the Idle timeout value to a high one, to set this value go to settings / users and click on the options button, the highest allowed value is 1440.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
        Multiuser does close, you can't switch it off but you can set the Idle timeout value to a high one, to set this value go to settings / users and click on the options button, the highest allowed value is 1440.

Regards,
        Cheers Jan. I never new that

Army Gore-tex
        Winter Climbing Mitts
        webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
        Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post

Regards,
          Thank you! I have amended and hope to see Actinic still running when I come back into the office later.

Comment

I wonder what happens if you set it to 0 (zero)?

Mike

PS. You'd have to brave to try without knowing the answer.
            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Nearly earned a Purple Heart However, after entering zero and hitting OK, it simply returns an error stating that it must be an integer between 1 and 1440.

Technically, that error is incorrect - it should read BETWEEN 0 and 1441

Comment

Working...
              X