Emails to be sent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emails to be sent.

How can you find out what emails are waiting to be `sent` from catalog without actually sending any?

So that I can quietly delete them ya know?
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

It's in the operations menu George, list all or send all or something like that.

Comment

You learn something new every day. I have been using Actinic daily for three years and have never spotted that function.

I wish Actinic would pop up with a reminder when shutting the software down that there are unsent emails though as it is annoying to click on the send emails button the next day and realise yesterdays 'Order Shipped' emails have only just gone.
      Darren Guppy
      Golf Tee Warehouse
      Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

well spotted, been looking for that for 6 years
        wes
        Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

I learnt it to my detriment about 4 years ago lol, when a boat load of emails some over a year old got sent out with me and my naive little press. Beware of this area, you can get inundated with "i hope you haven't........that order was over a year old!" kind of thing.

Comment

LOL - that's how I found this useful window v. early on in my Actinic career - customers asking why we hadn't sent them notification of despatch emails etc.

Does anyone know if it's possible to have the window list the emails with the most recent at the top (intuitive), rather than at the bottom of a long scroll down list of old sent emails (completely un-intuitive)?
            Kind Regards
            Sean Williams

Calamander Ltd

Comment

Working...
            X