No announcement yet.

Product codes for options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donna I've been playing with the trial version of 1stop and found the hidden products didn't seem to show up stock wise - I thought it was something I was doing wrong

Comment

We only use onetop for exporting data I don't really use it for anything else so I can't really comment on that I'm afraid you'd need to speak to Jan. From a system point of view the hidden products def put products out of stock on the main system and so I assume would mirror that in one stop.

D
      Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

Comment

Originally posted by Donna Kempster View Post
        How's the snow your way - pictures on the news from Chatham the snow looked quite deep!
        rang the staff at 6,30 this morning and told them not to bother going to work, then took my 8 year old sledging and have only just got in. The snow is pretty deep around here, even the m2 got shut this morning.

Its all good fun, although we are doing stock take at the moment and this is suppose to be finished monday morning - ermm failed i think

Darren

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
          took my 8 year old sledging

Darren
          Brilliant! my boys were gutted ... we only got about 4 cm so not much doing. Other parts of Essex got much more.
          Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

Comment

a few photos for you http://twitpic.com/photos/tametheweb

interesting there are some from februarys snowfall aswell

Comment

Was this your masterpiece Darren?
              http://twitpic.com/1axmk

Comment

LOL no it was not us, we spotted this on the way back from sledging last year, it was about 7foot tall at the side of a roundabout

Comment

Price

Hi....I have edited this and started a new thread on the V.10 Threads
                  Last edited by DBenson; 02-Mar-2013, 12:26 PM. Reason: moved it to v.10 board

Comment

Working...
                  X