Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reports dont display prices

Hi

Ive finishing off and testing an Actinic-based website over the past couple of weeks, one problem i cant quite figure out is why the invoice reports or data entry reports dont display any prices, or VAT amounts, or totals, no financial info at all.

Is it something common that happens and simple to fix?

Thanks

Tim

Odd.
    Can you post a screen capture or print a sample to pdf?
    Have you made any modifications to the reports?

Comment

Nope, no alterations made, its rather confusing!

Thanks

Tim
      Attached Files

Comment

I'm really not sure - I've not seen this before.
        The prices and totals are formulae fields in the report. I can only assume that this is not functioning correctly for some reason perhaps.

Have you changed any currency symbol setting or similar?
        Long shot but is Display Prices checked in the Business Settings - Options tab?

Comment

Nope, currency is the same as it was at install, and the Display prices box is checked. Ive just done a fresh install of Actinic incase someone had altered the reports before, but no change.

Thanks

Tim

Comment

You need to determine if theis is PC or Actinic realted as it's not something I've ever heard of.

On a clean Actinic installation does the report print without pricing values?
            Does the print preview show prcing?
            Does the priciung information appear correctly in the order email and order details in Actinic?

I suggest you get in contact with Actinic to resolve this.

Comment

What prices are shown in the customer emails and in the order details - usually an invoice will only display like that when the price of the detail line is 0.

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hello, thanks for the replys so far, just returned from the Christmas break, Happy new year!

Ive been in touch with Actinic about the problem, the only idea they've had so far was to update to the latest version, which has had no effect whatsoever, still waiting for another reply from them.

Clean install, no change, i'd hope theres no corruption to the files on my installation disc!

Print preview shows no prices either. The emails and order details are all correctly displaying prices. Its just any report that has any pricing information (prices, total prices, VAT amounts, P&P, payment amounts etc) does not display it.

Ive been through my printer settings and tried different options, im going to try linking the site to one of the user PC's when the users are on lunch to see if its a problem with this PC or not. Its the only thing delaying the new site from going live, so getting slightly frustrated hehe.

Thanks

Tim

Comment

Hi Tim,

That is really bizarre, I think that you need to send a snapshot into Actinic and get them to take a look, I've never seen anything like this before.

Regards,
                  Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                  Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                  A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                  Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                  Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                  Multichannel order processing
                  Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I think this must be a PC related issue that is stopping the Crystal Reports runtime engine from executing correctly.

Comment

Working...
                    X